Offering express wellbeing solutions at work – Meet Express Mobile Spa in the Energiser Zone on November 6th.
Most of us lead busy lives, juggling priorities to maintain a ‘good enough’ balance between work, loved ones and everything else. To think of booking a spa day or going for a morning yoga class can sometimes become an anxiety trigger in itself with such busy schedules.
As an employee, I always wished there was a way to destress at work. Specially after that stressful budget planning meeting or when I needed to calm my nerves before I presented to the leadership team; a quick head massage would have been just perfect!
Express Mobile Spa was thus founded with the main objective of making self-care quick, easy and interesting for working professionals. Most of our services are designed to range from 10 to 30 minutes, making it easy to squeeze them into a work day.
The ‘One Size fits all’ approach does not always work for employee wellbeing. Not every employee enjoys a meditation class or a massage. Thus, seeking employee preferences and buy-ins through brief wellbeing surveys can help in investing in the most impactful wellbeing initiatives, delivering effective outcomes.
Keeping this in mind, we offer a range of services to choose from. Our services are based on the wellbeing pillars of Relax, Meditate, Nourish and Move; with the overall objective of enhancing the wellbeing of working professionals. We offer flexibility and personalisation to help you plan relevant wellbeing initiatives, well-suited to your workplace. Contact us to know how we can support you with your wellbeing plans.
Additionally, if you are looking for a one off ‘easy to implement’ initiative to increase awareness about self-care among your employees, our express wellbeing package may be of interest to you. Click here for more details.
We are excited to partner with the Wellbeing at Work team to host the Energiser Zone on Nov 6th in London. We will be offering tasters of some of our express wellbeing services as described below. You can refer to this link for the complete schedule.
So unwind, relax and indulge in some instant self-care during the breaks while you immerse yourselves into insightful discussions on workplace wellbeing!
- Express Chair Massages: Relax & refresh with this quick, fully clothed massage therapy that unlocks the tension in your head, neck, back & shoulders and helps you de-stress, be more focussed and productive. The benefits also include increase in energy levels, improvement in sleep quality, and a ‘feel good’ mood!
- Guided Meditation: Experience calm and a quick connection with your inner self in this fifteen minute guided meditation. We will focus on our breathing, scan the bodily sensations and set intentions through visualisation during this practice. Regular practice helps to declutter our minds, focus on the present moment and find inner peace & calm.
- Qigong: Qigong (pronounced as chee-gong) is an ancient Chinese healing practice that incorporates breath and slow movements to instil relaxation and improve the mind-body balance. Qi(energy) gong(work) helps to boost vitality, enhances longevity and is a great stress buster.
- Nutrition Consultations: One can never use the ‘one size fits all philosophy’ for nutrition. Each body type is different and has different needs. In the ten-minute consultation, our nutritionist will provide you tips and guidance based on your BMI and body measurements that will be taken during the session. She will be happy to answer any nutrition related questions and address your personal concerns and needs.
- Essential Oils for Wellbeing: Essential Oils are a great way to incorporate subtle self-care in our daily lives. Be it choosing a de-stressing oil for a diffuser at work, breathing through a few drops during meditation or sprinkling some in our food. We will share the benefits of essential oils and recommend the ones that can help in increasing your productivity and reduce anxiety. You can try out some of the testers and also order your favourite essential oils on the day.
All of these activities help you experience calm, increase your energy levels, focus and live a more fulfilling life in the long term. However, consistency will be the key to experience the benefits and results!
Meet us in the Energiser Zone to share your feedback on these sessions and how we can support your organisation’s wellbeing vision.
We look forward to connecting with you at the Wellbeing at Work Event on Nov 6th.
Stay Calm, Stay Productive!
For further information on Express Mobile Spa, contact our Founder, Noopur Johri at email@example.com.