Have you ever considered taking your wellness journey one step further with professional, practical and accredited training?
Take a closer look at the Langley Group Institute’s Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing RTO 40655 – it’s the first course of its kind offering comprehensive training in applied positive psychology, wellbeing, neuroscience and emotional intelligence. And it’s coming to the UK!
The Diploma offers a breakthrough opportunity to gain a qualification in positive psychology designed for busy professionals like you who want to build expertise, as well as for individuals seeking an inspiring new direction in their personal or professional life.
You’ll gain a wide range of positive psychology tools and strategies that you can use immediately to help people thrive.
- Learn the science, theory, and latest research of positive psychology, wellbeing and neuroscience
- Participate in powerful development activities including wellbeing inventories, strengths assessments and coaching
- Complete two online electives for your specialisation
- Fit the course around your busy schedule
- Walk away with practical tools for immediate results
- Easy enrolment
For more information on the course structure, fees and how to enrol click here and enter Wellbeing@Work2020 when you register. If you want to find out more about what will be covered in the diploma you can sign up to this webinar.