Audrey McGibbon and Karen Gillespie are Australian psychologists and creators of the Global Leadership Wellbeing Survey (GLWS).
Their ‘Collection of Wellbeing Insights’ is filled with tips and techniques to help boost wellbeing in the workplace and at home, all aligned with the descriptors of the GLWS.
It’s a must for wellness practitioners or business leaders who are serious about getting the best out of themselves and their teams. The ebook including guides on:
- Overcoming ‘imposter syndrome’
- Taking stock of work relationships
- Preventing simple disagreements turning personal
- Finding your purpose at work
- Introducing reflection
- ‘Achieving’ work/life balance