This one day workshop for HR Professionals is specifically designed to reflect your exposure to stressed staff and your importance in being involved in driving organisational wellbeing. This course will help you understand what steps need to be taken to build a culture of wellbeing and how to ensure that you are champions of that culture.
You will leave this course with a clear understanding of where wellbeing fits on both a strategic and operational level. You will also learn how to use wellbeing approaches to improve performance.
In this powerful and engaging one day workshop we will explore topics to help you:
· Understand how to create a strategic wellbeing plan
· Create a robust business case for wellbeing to gain senior management buy-in
· Understand what metrics to apply to address the success of your initiatives
· Recognise the signs and symptoms of stress
· Understand the cause and effects of stress and its impact on the individual, department and organisation
· Learn how to help employees when they are showing signs of stress
· Discuss appropriate return to work and absence management strategies
· Draft dignity at work policies appropriate for your organisation