- Register Your Interest
We’re so excited! The seventh annual UK Wellbeing @ Work Summit is taking place 9-11 November 2021.
A three-day, integrated in-person and virtual experience hosted in iconic venues and via our interactive AI enabled platform that will bring leaders together to share insights, experience and wisdom with senior HR, Reward, Wellbeing, Benefit and Business leaders who are driving the diverse wellbeing agenda in their organisations and helping employees thrive. We will all re-connect again!
Meet and interact with like minded leaders from the UK in-person & across Europe’s time zones virtually for world-class networking and expand your knowledge, gain actionable insights and make connections.
A phenomenal programme with passionate, innovative and successful industry leaders sharing experiences about improving the ever-changing workplace.
Head of Reward & Benefits, Google
If you’re seeking to:
- Find out what other organisations are doing and hear from clinical experts
- Enhance your leadership and management capabilities to have more vulnerable conversations to encourage belonging and inclusion
- Build a more resilient team and organisation
- Create a truly hybrid organisation where employees flourish and feel connected
- Track and measure the holistic impact of your wellbeing initiatives
- Engage employees to use the many tools you have in place
Then join us, either in person in London, or via the magic of virtual using our AI-enabled platform.
You will hear and learn from the world’s leading practitioners and employers, connect with like-minded leaders, and most importantly, gain the insights to help you take action with confidence and elevate the role of wellbeing to benefit employees, communities and the business.
Three Reasons to Join Us:
- Be inspired by world-class content & expertise from across the world so you can be best in class.
- Connect & network with like-minded employers both virtually and in-person.
- Leave the summit with an customised toolbox of ideas and strategies to take forward in your organisation
Over the last 18 months, awareness of the importance of proactively prioritising workplace wellbeing has grown from Sydney to Liverpool.
Now more than ever, people leaders have a significant opportunity to leverage and champion the wellbeing toolkit to create more sustainable cultures that thrive through adversity and emerge stronger and more mentally resilient on the other side. We look forward to welcoming you!
For further information, please contact Chris.Cummings@sonasevents.com
Our 2021 speakers will be announced shortly. Register your interest below to be kept informed or if you are interested in speaking at our 2021 Summit, please email email@example.com
Our full 2021 agenda will be announced shortly. Register your interest below to be kept informed.
Our 2021 sponsors will be announced shortly. Register your interest below to be kept informed or if you are interested in sponsoring our 2021 Summit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org