The Wellbeing at Work Event returns for the third year in San Francisco in June 2019. The event provides HR, Reward & Benefit professionals and business leaders with the opportunity to learn from experts and their peers about the latest wellbeing developments and successes that are enhancing individual and organizational performance in companies across the world.
You are doing incredible work and I know you will continue to help many around the world. Wellbeing is relevant to the entire company, from the factory line worker, to the CEO
Founder, Encardia Wellness
Hear from these leading employers and many more!
Want to know what happens at our events? See our London video below:
Key Reasons to Attend:
Organizations that prioritise workplace wellbeing out-perform their competitors and thriving workplaces are more profitable and creative so this is an essential must-attend event for those companies who want to succeed!
More Speakers to be Announced Shortly!
Senior leader @ one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work with a deep expertise in developing programs that drive employee engagement
Managing Director of Deloitte Tax & part of the Deloitte National Tax Well-Being Council and Well-Being Chair for NFTS Service Line
Using my background in writing, technology, pop culture & happiness research to bring personality & voice to a product or people
Leading the Policy and External alliances team in the Global Diversity and Inclusion Group
I help teams and leaders transform from within by activating empathy and curiosity for self and others
A wealth of experience leading HR teams across the Pharma industry
A Senior Human Resources Leader with extensive experience in complex organizational environments
Tech entrepreneur who leads Nybll to help companies improve culture, energy, and health through superior dining experiences at work
Keith’s passion for health and wellness goes back to his college soccer days where he built the foundation for becoming a corporate athlete
Overseeing labor and employee relations, benefits, recruitment, risk, training, and organizational development
I help organizations reinvent their wellness strategies to make their efforts more effective, & to make real, meaningful & impactful change
Impact and meaning – It’s important that I work for a company that is making a meaningful difference in the world
A creative, engaging executive who partners with company leadership to vision and unleash potential
Passionate about building efficient, cohesive, productive, and happy company cultures and curating high-performing and inspired teams
Nicole believes that workplace culture can make the strongest impact on an organization and loves to work with innovative organizations
People & Culture/HR leader with 14 years experience helping companies improve workplace culture
Seasoned people and operations executive transforming, leading, growing, and developing world class global organizations
8:00 a.m. – Registration & Breakfast Networking
8:50 a.m. – 9.00 a.m. Welcome and Chair’s Opening Remarks
Leeane Jensen, Keynote Speaker & Workplace Wellness Consultant
9:00 – 09:20 a.m. A Holistic Approach to Wellbeing in an Era of Disruption and Stress
Nancy Vitale, Vice President, Human Resources, Genentech
9:20 – 9:45 a.m. Using Data to Understand What Wellness Initiatives Employees Want
• How can data help understand what initiatives by employers are effective at keeping them happy and engaged?
• How can effective use of well-being data impact the ability attract talent?
• Using employee research to identify strategies to attract talent
• What is the role of employers in enabling key employees back to stay by promoting a healthy culture?
Max Brawer, Head of People Analytics, Buzzfeed
9:45 – 10:10 a.m. Improving the Well-being Offering to Increase Engagement of Key Female Talent
• Why continuous improvement must drive the well-being strategy for women
• A framework and approach to engaging employees through an ever-evolving well-being offering
• Lessons learned on evolving the well-being program
• How do organizations unlock the real value of initiatives and improve the lives of female employees?
Charles Ashworth, Chief People Officer, Copper
10:10 – 10:40 a.m. Networking Break & Healthy Snacks
10:40 – 10:50 a.m. Energizer Session
Led by Keith Jamtaas, Account Executive, Headspace
10:50 a.m. – 11:25 a.m. Panel Discussion: A Culture of Corporate Wellness as a Business and Employer Brand Strategy
Sandy Liao, Head of Talent ,Culture and People Operation, HomeLight
Steve Flint, Director of Human Resources, Bayer Pharmaceuticals
Ian Appleyard, Director of Human Resources, City of Oakland
Thom Wyatt, Managing Director, Siegel + Gale
Nicole Wolfe, Director of Corporate Sales & Partnerships, ClassPass
11:25 a.m. – 11:50 a.m. Employer Case Study – Deloitte
Hear about Deloitte’s approach to employee wellbeing from Stephanie LaBacz Arm who sits on the National Tax Well-Being Council and is the Well-Being Chair for NFTS Service Line. Stephanie will also share expert advice on financial wellness case studies.
Stephanie LaBacz Arm, Managing Director, Deloitte
11:50 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Being Intentional – Culture + Technology + Data = Engagement
• Culture building as a foundation and differentiator for future success
• Finding objective ways to find out what people are experiencing, and then analyzing it to continuously improve
• Getting agreement among leadership on what you need to do attract, engage and retain talent in a positive, healthy way
Jody Rennick Kohner, SVP, Employee Engagement, Salesforce
12:15 p.m. – 12:40 p.m. Health focused food that helps professionals and pro athletes achieve peak performance
The importance of healthy food to enable professionals to achieve peak performance has been accepted in the sports world for many years. In this session, Keven talk about his personal journey & provides case studies on how healthy food has transformed organizations across the US
Keven Thibeault, Founder & CEO, Nybll
12:40 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Networking lunch & Energizer Sessions
1:45 p.m. – 2:10 p.m.
Creating Healthy, Memorable and Happy Employee Experiences
• What strategies support healthy, memorable and happy employee experiences?
• Ensuring employees maintain a healthy work/life balance that will increase their overall work experience?
• What is the role of the employers keeping up the employee wellness journey?
• How can employers design, develop and deliver programs that support the well-being of employees that are sustainable?
Lindsay Putzer, VP – People and Culture, Healthline Media
2:10 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. Round Table Break-out sessions
The opportunity for attendees to have in-depth discussions with smaller groups on specific areas of wellness
2:45 p.m. – 3:10 p.m Leadership Lessons for Times of Strategic and Cultural Change
Michele Bousquet, Head of People & Places, Brandless
3:10 p.m. – 3:40 p.m. Networking Break & Healthy Snacks
3:40 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Achieving Full Representation in the Workforce
Dawn Jones, Director of Global Diversity and Inclusion, Intel Corporation
4:00 p.m. – 4.25 p.m. The Impact of Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives on the Employee Experience
• Why leaders should commit to creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment
• The importance of cultivating an environment where diverse experiences and perspectives are welcome
• Understanding how the diversity of companies’ management teams and boards can positively impact employee well-being
• What can firms do now to actively communicate about diversity?
Hasan Rafiq, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging Leader, EY
4.25 p.m. – 4.30 p.m. Chair’s closing remarks
Leeane Jensen, Keynote Speaker & Workplace Wellness Consultant
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Networking Drinks Reception