The Wellbeing at Work Event returns for the third year in San Francisco in June 2019. The event provides HR, Reward & Benefit professionals and business leaders with the opportunity to learn from experts and their peers about the latest wellbeing developments and successes that are enhancing individual and organizational performance in companies across the world.
You are doing incredible work and I know you will continue to help many around the world. Wellbeing is relevant to the entire company, from the factory line worker, to the CEO
Founder, Encardia Wellness
See our London video below:
Key Reasons to Attend:
Organizations that prioritise workplace wellbeing out-perform their competitors and thriving workplaces are more profitable and creative so this is an essential must-attend event for those companies who want to succeed!
More Speakers to be Announced Shortly!
Senior leader @ #1 Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work with a deep expertise in developing programs that drive employee engagement
Using my background in writing, technology, pop culture & happiness research to bring personality & voice to a product or people
A scientist turned diversity and inclusion leader
Seasoned people and operations executive transforming, leading, growing, and developing world class global organizations
A Senior Human Resources Leader with extensive experience in complex organizational environments
People & Culture/HR leader with 14 years experience helping companies improve workplace culture
8:00 a.m. – Registration & Breakfast Networking
8:50 a.m. – 9.00 a.m. Welcome and Chair’s Opening Remarks
9:00 – 09:20 a.m. Strategic Approaches to the Employee Experience
• Adopting a holistic approach to the workplace experience
• Creating a new understanding of the workplace experience
• Understanding what employees want in order to improve their workplace experiences
• Where does wellness fit into the workplace experience
Nancy Vitale, Vice President, Human Resources, Genentech
9:20 – 9:45 a.m. Using Data to Understand What Wellness Initiatives Employees Want
• How can data help understand what initiatives by employers are effective at keeping them happy and engaged?
• How can effective use of well-being data impact the ability attract talent?
• Using employee research to identify strategies to attract talent
• What is the role of employers in enabling key employees back to stay by promoting a healthy culture?
Max Brawer, Head of People Analytics, Buzzfeed
9:45 – 10:15 a.m. Improving the Well-being Offering to Increase Engagement of Key Female Talent
• Why continuous improvement must drive the well-being strategy for women
• A framework and approach to engaging employees through an ever-evolving well-being offering
• Lessons learned on evolving the well-being program
• How do organizations unlock the real value of initiatives and improve the lives of female employees?
Charles Ashworth, Chief People Officer, Copper
10:15 – 10:45 a.m. Networking Break
10:45 – 10:55 a.m. Energizer Session
Led by Headspace
10:55 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Panel Discussion: Employee Resilience in Today’s Workplace
• What is a mentally resilient workforce today?
• Does ‘resilient’ need to be broadened or re-defined altogether?
• Shifting the focus from physical wellness initiatives to fully supporting mental resilience?
• What are the practicalities of what organizations can do to support mental resilience of employees?
Speakers to be confirmed shortly
11:30 a.m. – 11:55 p.m. What Leadership Teams Expect from Well-being Initiatives
• What metrics should be used to satisfy the board that demonstrate well-being imitates align with organizational strategy?
• Incorporating fundamental human needs with business drivers
• Understanding how the workplace can drive measurable outcomes and contribute to an improved employee experience and better business outcomes
• How can the workplace empower employees to do their best work and how can it be measured?
Speaker to be confirmed shortly
11:55 p.m. – 12:20 p.m. Being Intentional – Culture + Technology + Data = Engagement
• Culture building as a foundation and differentiator for future success
• Finding objective ways to find out what people are experiencing, and then analyzing it to continuously improve
• Getting agreement among leadership on what you need to do attract, engage and retain talent in a positive, healthy way
Jody Kohner, SVP of Employee Marketing and Engagement, Salesforce
12:20 p.m. – 12:50 p.m. Round Table Discussions
The opportunity for attendees to join a focused discussion on a specific area of wellness
12:50 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Networking lunch & Energizer Sessions
2:00 p.m. – 2:25 p.m.
Creating Healthy, Memorable and Happy Employee Experiences
• What strategies support healthy, memorable and happy employee experiences?
• Ensuring employees maintain a healthy work/life balance that will increase their overall work experience?
• What is the role of the employers keeping up the employee wellness journey?
• How can employers design, develop and deliver programs that support the well-being of employees that are sustainable?
Lindsay Putzer, VP – People and Culture, Healthline Media
2.25 p.m. – 2.55 p.m. Promoting Your Culture as a Great Place to Work to Recruit the Best
• Why organizations need to think differently about their culture to recruit the best talent
• How employers can recruit individuals’ who need to think differently about their vitality, skills, social networks and personal transformation to meet changing workplace needs
• How employers and employees need to connect to drive the success of well-being strategies and support transformation
Speaker to be confirmed shortly
2:55 p.m. – 3:20 p.m. Employer Case Study to be announced shortly
3:20 p.m. – 3:50 p.m. Networking Break & Energizer Sessions
3:50 p.m. – 4.15 p.m. The Impact of Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives on the Employee Experience
• Why leaders should commit to creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment
• The importance of cultivating an environment where diverse experiences and perspectives are welcome
• Understanding how the diversity of companies’ management teams and boards can positively impact employee well-being
• What can firms do now to actively communicate about diversity?
Tyi McCray, Director of Diversity and Belonging, Airbnb
4.15 p.m. – 4.30 p.m. Chair’s closing remarks
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Networking Drinks Reception