- This event has passed.
- Book Now
The Wellbeing at Work Event returns for the second year in Amsterdam in September 2019. The event provides HR, Reward & Benefit professionals and business leaders with the opportunity to learn from experts and their peers about the latest wellbeing developments and successes that are enhancing individual and organisational performance in companies across Europe.
Thank you – I really enjoyed it and learned from it too!
Director of Human Resources, Staples Solutions
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Learn how multinational organisations are creating workplaces that thrive
- Leadership panel discussions & fireside chats informing workplace change
- Strategic insights on mental health in the workplace
- Employer case studies providing the secrets to employee wellbeing success
- International experts bring best-practise from across the globe
- Round Table discussions on specific areas of wellbeing for more detailed conversations
- Invaluable networking with business and HR leaders
Organisations that prioritise workplace wellbeing out-perform their competitors and thriving workplaces are more profitable and creative so this is an essential must-attend event for those companies who want to succeed!
Responsible for all People Services Operations in over 40 countries & 51.000 employees as well as for the deployment of HR unite
Mia has responsibilities in human resources for IBM GTS Infrastructure Services, transition and transformation
EY’s EMEIA Mindfulness Network Leader, team coach & trainer as well as project management
Responsible for driving the Global Health agenda in Heineken
My purpose and passion is to inspire people and leaders to reach the best version of themselves
Leading the employee wellbeing programme globally for Booking.com
Dedicated himself to improve the work environment worldwide by providing data on the use and behaviour within the work environment
Result driven HR Business Partner with international, multi-industry background, passionate about Performance and Talent Management
Responsible for sharing Herman Miller’s Insights into the latest thinking in workplace design and related issues.
Organizational Psychology Instructor with a history of working in defence industry. Skilled in occupational wellbeing and coaching
A strong & personal interest in mental wellbeing & have been inspired to become part of the movement to end the stigma of mental ill-health
Zeynep works as a Senior Occupational Safety Engineer in order to develop and expand the safety culture within FNSS
Wellbeing & productivity company helping you transform from a distracted end-user to an intentional human who makes technology work for them
Responsible for HR, Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding in scale-up phase
Head of the staff care unit in MSF that addresses both prevention & curative (physical, mental) health related topics
Els is a sleep expert, ex-McKinsey consultant and founder of Shleep
Co-Founder of Champ – a brand new platform for sport in the Netherlands
08:15 – 08:45: Registration and Networking
08:45 – 08:50: Welcome and Opening Remarks from the Chair
Dr Els van der Helm, Founder, Shleep
08:50 – 09:15 Case Study – Making Workplaces Healthier, Happier and More Productive
At Adidas, what can be done to ensure happy and healthy workplaces in the future for all employees?
How can Adidas turn good health intentions into effective action by recruiting and supporting the employees no matter what stage of their careers and what is the role of HR in driving significant change to an organization’s talent management and wellness culture?
Corina Breban, Senior Manager Human Resources, adidas
09.15 – 09:40: Driving engagement by promoting employee wellbeing
- How feeling save is the foundation to achieve wellbeing
- The importance of including employee wellbeing in your company core
- Best practices to maintain a healthy, happy team
Eveliese Luiting, Head of Talent, Castor EDC
09:40 – 10:05: Making the Prevention of Mental Ill Health at Work a Priority
- How can the wellbeing of employees be promoted effectively?
- Who is responsible for supporting employee wellbeing – employers, HR or line managers?
- What can be done to remove the causes of poor mental health at work?
- How do different industries interpret wellbeing in times of crisis?
- How can employers balance happiness against the potential tough reality for employees?
Herbert Schilthuis, Director Global Health & Safety, Heineken
10:05 – 10:30: Shaping the optimal human-centric workplace around activities and preferences
Measuremen’s CEO Vincent le Noble discusses the justification for human-centric workplaces, based on individual preferences and activities.
Key insights include:
- What is the benefit of workplaces designed around the individual?
- How to set a new standard for privacy and transparency around the workplace?
- Award-winning tips based on four years of academic research!
Vincent le Noble, Founder and CEO, Measuremen
10:30 – 11:00: Networking Break & Energizer Sessions
11:00 – 11:10: Energizer Session
Led by Jonathan Garner, Founder, Mind over Tech
11:10 – 11:35: Top Employer Case Study ING – Power to the People!
How ING Empowers Employees and Reduces Administrative Workload for Managers as Part of their HR Transformation Strategy
With the purpose of enhancing the employee experience, ING started a global service footprint exercise to identify pain points in the employee journey. In this session learn how ING started to work on solutions coupled with advanced technology such as Workday and supported by their new Shared Services organization to simplify, automate and delegate tasks and processes.
Andreas Mayer, COO GHR / Head of Global People Services, ING
11:35 – 12:00: Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) at PMI: What PMI Have Learnt from Their Employees
- How the context of our business transformation has changed the way they look at I&D
- Recognizing role models: their “secret sauce”
- Global EQUAL-SALARY Certification: hard work worth doing
Laura Castagna, Director Talent and Performance Management, Philip Morris International
12:00 – 12:25: Mental Health Personal Story from the UK
Rob Stephenson, Founder, InsideOut
12:25 – 12:35: Energizer Session: The Director Work Out
Led by Michiel Huisman, Co-Founder, Champ Sport on the Job
12.35 – 13.00: The Impact of Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives on the Employee Experience
- Why leaders should commit to creating a more diverse and inclusive work environment
- The importance of cultivating an environment where diverse experiences and perspectives are welcome
- Understanding how the diversity of companies’ management teams and boards can positively impact employee well-being
- What can firms do now to actively communicate about diversity?
Mariangel Maldonado, Manager Inclusion, Diversity and Belonging – Leadership and Well-being
13:00 – 14:00 Networking Lunch & Energizer Sessions
14:00 – 14:25: Cognitive Wellbeing
Hear from workspace expert Mark Catchlove who provides organisations with the knowledge and skills to become more productive, healthy and connected.
Mark Catchlove, Director of Insight Group, Herman Miller
14:25 – 14:55: Round Table Discussions
Delegates have the choice of a series of round table discussions on specific areas of workplace wellbeing
14:55 – 15:20: Supporting Wellness for Employees in a Traumatic Working Environments
- What initiatives can be developed to maintain wellbeing for employees as they deliver urgently needed humanitarian assistance?
- What are some of the “invisible wounds” employees see in the field, and what various methods can be used to address them?
- What strategies can organizations use to maintain employee morale during emergency situations?
Kaz De Jong, Head of Mental Health Services, Médecins Sans Frontières
15.20 – 15.45 Afternoon Networking Break & Energizer Sessions
15.45 – 16.10: Building a Better Working Me
This case study will explore the successes and lessons learned by the EY Mindfulness Network. This is a grassroots community within EY that was founded in the UK in 2015 and currently has around 3,000 members across the Globe.
How to successfully link mindfulness to other initiatives that already exist
- How to keep mindfulness alive through embedding & championing
- How to tailor a scientifically-evidenced Mindfulness program to a multinational
Josta Kolkman, Global Co-Chair & EMEIA Lead, EY
16.10 – 16.35: Focusing on the Human Factor as a Team – Wellbeing for Employees in High Risk Work Environments
- How to develop individual level and organizational level interventions to facilitate psychological and workplace safety ?
- How to conduct Occupational Health and Safety Coaching Sessions to investigate accidents ?
- How to evaluate wellbeing of our employees ?
- What kind of tools did we use to decrease accident rates and increase wellbeing ?
Merve Ermemiş Orman, Occupational Psychologists, Human Resources, and Zeynep Unluer, Senior Safety Engineer, FNSS Defence Systems
16.35 – 17.00
Fireside Chat: The Future of Work with Healthier, Happier and More Engaged Employees
- What can be done to ensure happy and healthy workplaces in the future for all employees?
- How can organizations turn good health intentions into effective action by supporting the employees no matter what stage of their careers?
- What is the role of employers in driving significant change to an organization’s wellness culture?
Mia Vanstraelen, HR Director, IBM
17:00: Chair’s closing remarks
Dr Els van der Helm, Founder, Shleep
17:00 – 18:00: Networking Drinks